- 90% Polyester/7% Wool/3% Spandex
- Quick-drying drirelease wool blend with superior wicking action and Next-to-Skin comfort
- Expedition weight fabric panel on back yoke for added warmth
- Chafe-Free Softlock seams for comfort
- Thumbhole cuffs
- Extra long body: strap in without your shirt Un-Tucking
When Arctic conditions hit and you need extra insulation just to get out the door, always Remember: wool equals warmth. The women’s Burton Expedition wool Henley is a next-to-skin layer that prides itself on retaining heat and repelling chill-inducing moisture thanks to the superior performance of drirelease fabric. Merino wool’s natural breathability and warmth will keep your core dry, and wrap your body in long-sleeved warmth on the most frigid days of winter. Thanks to an extra-long profile and thumbhole cuffs, you’ll also be fully covered when strapping in or sitting down.