- Ripstop fabric construction with wax backing and a water-repellent finish provides dry comfort
- Living Lining with buttery soft fabric and synthetic down insulation regulates body temperature, adapting to ups and downs of your activity; Down-proof fabric won’t shed feathers
- Contrast plain weave fabric overlay at yoke and sides for additional protection
- Hand pockets with single snap closure for warmth and storage; Burton classic fit is not too baggy and has room to layer
- bluesign approved for a reduced impact on both people and the environment
Puffy warmth is a must on the chilliest days, and with the women’s Burton Evergreen Synthetic Hooded Insulator you can bring that level of toasty comfort to your regular routine. Sustainably designed with bluesign approved materials, this versatile jacket has a water-repellent finish to stay warm and dry in wet weather. Meanwhile, Living Lining tech adapts to your ups and downs in activity for consistent all-day comfort. Add it all up and this hooded insulator will be your new go-to for oven-strength heat on the most frigid and foul days.